Monday, September 27, 2010

Where Did You Go?

Oh my dears...I wish I could say my lack of blogging will soon get better but I feel like I would be lying to you.

You see I work on the computer all day. And then because of a charity committment I have to come home and email more people and work on more spreadsheets. So my laptop and I are kind of on a break. You know, one of those where you still see each other sometimes and will probably get back together but are seeing what it is like without each other for a while. One of those breaks.

But since I am here I will share a little in progress project I have going on. I've been re-doing the walls in my living/dining room and I have finally made the first steps after thinking about it forever

New "picture ledges" in here to replace an old mirror I bought for my first college apt. Having trouble finding things that are only 2.5 inches deep though. Must shop more


Ok, blogger has decided to flip out and will not let me post my next picture. So this is all you get for now. I will try to upload more later, and hopefully I can get my shelves looking better too for next time. Later


No comments: