Monday, October 11, 2010

These books are for looks

The pup and I had a mini vacation this weekend at my Mom's house. Fun was had by all.

I got one of my Christmas presents early so Mom could be sure I would approve of her color choices.

I have been in love with these books for just about ever. So I decided to throw some hints around and see if anyone wanted to purchase some for me, and someone did!
Now I'm a bit nutty with my book stacking. I don't like for them to all be the same size, which these books obviously are. So I had to find places all over the casa to work these books into my overall scheme. Here they are, enjoy

Living room: The Picture of Dorian Grey (I was totally not trying to be literal by putting a camera on it either, it just looked good)


Also in the living room: Jane Eyre

Master bedroom: Little Women

And guest bedroom: Sense and Sensibility

So I hope you liked that little book tour through my home. I'll leave you with some pics of the pup enjoying his weekend in "grandma's" yard. Later






No comments: